How sweet are these pictures? Karlee is so cute and I can't wait to see her sweet smile and face under all those tubes. If you've been keeping up on Devon's blog, it sounds like it could be soon that she gets extubated (tube in her mouth) which is a huge step! Specific prayer requests this week:
1) Karlee maintains getting the extra (unnecessary) fluids out of her system.
2) That if Karlee gets extubated, that procedure goes smoothly and she transitions well.
3) That Ryan starts feeling better and he has a safe commute home and back.
4) That the fluid around her heart that the doctors were concerned about continues to not increase and the fluid around her lungs stays gone.
5) And of course please continue to pray for Devon who has been amazing during this roller coaster ride.